Work With Us
- Organization Unit: Smart PC Supports
- Division: Technical Support
- Location: 115/ B PRINCESS HWY YARRAGON, VIC 3823 USA
- Reporting Structure: Assistant Manager Operations
Smart PC Supports, an industry leader with an ever-strengthening clientele, brings cutting-edge and technically rich computer networking solutions, computer diagnose, New PC setup & security and a number of other similar solutions. We have in-house team of experienced and skilled software and hardware engineers who have got expertise in computer networking solutions and complete diagnose solutions.
- Manage end-user customer phone calls / Chat / E-mail.
- Handle large volumes of Outbound / Inbound segment sales for the designated regions selling Technical Solutions
- Demonstrate effective typing and verbal communication skills
- Document case information
- Demonstrate commitment to client/internal/customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate basic technical knowledge.
- Sell the product plans of the organization.
- Critical Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of PCs and Internet
- Communication flow, sentence construction & correct grammar in written & Spoken English Communication, Speech clarity, voice clarity, good pronunciation and should not have MTI (Mother Tongue Influence)
- Good listening and responding skills
- Candidate Specification:
- Bachelor’s degree from a three-year college or university (BA, B.COM, BSC , etc.) / Under – graduates with good communication skills would also be considered pursuing through correspondence /Drop-outs
- Candidates with Minimum 6 months & Maximum 36 Months of experience in International Voice based Sales Outbound /Inbound / Customer service process.
- Candidate should have basic tech knowledge.